High accuracy Wireless Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers
The OM-EL-WIFI-TH wireless temperature/humidity data logger measures the temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is situated via internal sensors. The OM-EL-WIFI-TP (single channel) and OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS (dual channel) wireless temperature data loggers measures temperature via the included removable thermistor temperature probes. The OM-EL-WIFI-T wireless temperature data logger measures temperature via an internal sensor. The OM-EL-WIFI-TC (single channel) and OM-EL-WIFI-DTC (dual channel) wireless thermocouple input temperature data loggers accept a type J, K, T or N thermocouples. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using a free software package.
During configuration the data logger will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 60 days at 10 second sample interval for OM-EL-WIFI-TH); (max 120 days at 10 second simple interval OM-EL-WIFI-TP, OM-EL-WIFI-T and OM-EL-WIFI-TC; (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval for OM-EL-WIFI-DTC and OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS). The range of the data logger can be increased by using WiFi extenders. The probe on the OM-EL-WIFI-TP and OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS can be used in a wide range of temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage.
The OM-EL-WIFI Series are low powered battery devices. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the data logger will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB 5V wall adaptor using the USB lead provided. The battery is safely charged when the unit is operating between 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F). It is protected against charging outside this temperature range. Data logger readings may be inaccurate during battery charging.
With the OM-EL-WIFI Series the software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include data logger name, °C/°F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel. This software is available for free from OMEGA. The OM-EL-WIFI-TP (single channel) and OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS (dual channel) wireless temperature data loggers are supplied with removable thermistor temperature probes. The probe can be attached to a wall or other flat surface using the included mounting bracket (probe clips into the bracket).
- OM-EL-WIFI-T Wireless Temperature Data Logger with Internal Temperature Sensor
- OM-EL-WIFI-TH Wireless Temperature/Humidity Data Logger
- OM-EL-WIFI-TP Single Channel and OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS Dual Channel Wireless Temperature Data
- Logger with Removeable Thermistor Probes
- OM-EL-WIFI-TC Single Channel and OM-EL-WIFI-DTC Dual Channel Thermocouple Input Temperature Data Loggers
- High Accuracy Models (OM-EL-WIFI-T-PLUS, OM-EL-WIFI-TH-PLUS, OM-EL-WIFI-TP-PLUS, OM-EL-WIFI-DTP-PLUS)
- WiFi Capability and Integrated Display
- Wireless Connectivity to PC Via WiFi, WiFi Connection Indicator
- 802.11b Compliant, Easy Set-Up Using Free PC Software
- View and Analyze Multiple Data Loggers Using the PC Application, Including Immediate Graphing of Historic Data
- Large Memory–Stores All Data Even if WiFi is Temporarily Disconnected
- Rechargeable Internal Lithium Polymer Battery
- USB Port Used for Recharging, Low Battery Indicator
- Configurable High and Low Alarms with Indicator
- Maximum and Minimum Readings