Surface Thermocouple for High or Low Temperatures! Self-Adhesive or Cement-On! Super Fast Response!
OMEGA introduces the next generation of our surface mount fast response thermocouples. The new SA1XL surface thermocouple achieves response times of less than 0.15 seconds. These surface thermocouples are constructed using a Polyimide/ fiberglass junction insulation along with a fiberglass-insulated lead wire.
For more demanding applications, Stainless Steel Overbraid is available; add “-SB” option to part number.
- Sold in Packs of 5 Economically Priced
- Stocked in 1, 2, and 3 m (40, 80, and 120″) Lengths
- Custom Lead Lengths Available
- Available in J, K, T, and E Calibrations
- Stripped Leads Standard (Molded MiniatureConnector with Integral Strain Relief Optional)
- Easy Installation Silicone Based, Self-Adhesive Backing [Rated to 260°C (500°F)]
- Temperature Range; -73C to 260°C Continuous, 315°C (600°F) When Used as a “Cement-On”
- OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cements Available-Place Sensor and Encapsulate with OMEGABOND™ Air Set Cement
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Overbraid for Tougher Applications